Online Community Manager
Our Community Marketing Manager will play the important role of developing and executing social and community strategies across multiple channels. Their focus will be on further engaging our existing audience and finding new audiences in line with our strategic initiatives. They will represent the voice of brand, building and strengthening our community with major focus on growth.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement social media strategy and best practices across various social media channels (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, etc.)
- Communicate directly with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation and being the voice of Sansar
- Grow followers and audience engagement by delivering fully integrated social programs across channels
- Manage social media campaign execution and scheduling including day-to-day content sourcing and creation as well as post-campaign analysis
- Continuously test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of engagement, retention and sign ups
- Provide campaign and monthly updates on top performing content, key learnings and KPI reports with recommendations on improvements moving forward
- Make recommendations on the future of marketing and social media including but not limited to, emerging consumer trends, new social platforms, and other media influencers and communities that can contribute to growth of the product.
- Work closely with the business development, product, and engineering teams to develop and execute promotional campaigns for partners and important features.
- Help organize, support, and promote user, partner, and internally hosted events.
- Update and monitor blog, forums, discord channels frequently to keep our community engaged and provide a customer feedback loop to other areas of the organization that can benefit from learnings.
What You'll Need
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, niche communities, Twitch, blogs, etc.)
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging
- Analytical skills to measure and understand how social campaigns and events deliver impact to broader company business and marketing objectives
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding and empathy towards Sansar’s current user base
- Ability to strategically identify marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer, market and industry trends
- Strong leadership & teamwork skills to ensure cooperative relationships across departments.
- Understanding of best practice social, digital, content and channel marketing
- Great eye for high-quality impactful content
- B/A in Marketing, Communications desired.
- 3-5 years marketing and/or social media experience, with a solid understanding of engaging an audience and growing the user base of a product.
- Familiarity with VR, gaming, virtual worlds, creator oriented spaces including brands, influencers and trends