We are seeking a Controller to join our growing team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for our new Controller to work closely with our CFO to build a best-in-class finance organization to help support this growing international software and communications business. We’re looking for a hands-on leader with a startup company mentality to help analyze options, make decisions, and drive action. The right individual will have exposure throughout the company and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the Company’s culture and continued success.
· Our Controller is responsible for overseeing all financial reporting, leading our accounting team, establishing and maintaining corporate accounting policies and procedures to ensure conformance with GAAP and international statutory reporting requirements. Developing global processes and structures that improve the efficiency of the accounting and finance organization and the flow of quality financial actionable information within the Company and with our private equity owners.
· Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience with US GAAP.
· Management of an accounting team that is supporting customers in a global SaaS business.
· Revenue Recognition, billing, cash management, and international accounting reporting and compliance for a software business is essential to our Controllers success. We have a top tier list of customers that operate around the globe.
· Strong reporting, analytical, and operational finance experience and aptitude.
· Strong management of our partners – auditors, banks, lenders, tax advisors, valuations, compliance, etc.
· Ensures compliance with GAAP, all tax laws, and statutory reporting in countries outside the U.S.
· Daily maintains internal controls in processes and procedures.
· Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and accuracy in work and coach the team to work and operate across the entire organization. Our team is very operational focuses and partners across the company to help deliver success.
· Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, and ADP a plus.
· Experience within a SaaS, communications, or telecom company a plus.
· 12-15 years of experience in Accounting or Finance.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree a plus.
· Firmly establish accounting systems and processes.
· Manage automated billing solution.
· Consolidate international accounting.
· Assist in Mergers and Acquisitions.
· Developing and mentoring your team.
· Service oriented and eager to help, committed to doing things right and always focused on the customer’s needs.
· Ability to deal with the issues of the day while continuing to meet objectives, make progress on longer term projects, and keep the team motived.
· Analytical skills that allow him/her to look at alternatives and identify discrepancies and irregularities, and determine the best solution to correcting the situation.
· Goal setting, managing timetables, and meeting deadlines are a critical part of the daily job.
· Visible example of integrity and trust that is referenced by your peers.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.