Channel Sales Executive
As a Channel Sales Executive, you inspire leading companies, partners, and agencies to work smarter with the Lifesize collaboration suite tools like fully end to end 4k, large calls, and a vast array of tools. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Lifesize products, you help spread the game-changing innovation to organizations around the world.
You will create and execute the sales strategy to be successful in a highly competitive environment. This role requires unique insight in applying our solutions to an ever-changing market and navigating intricate Solution sales to a highly sophisticated market.
Lifesize helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full 4k stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers, partners, and agencies educate the world to see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Own territory based quota focused on new logo channel leads that you close in concert with the channel partner
- Continual pipeline growth and follow-up. You will need to manage a pipeline and forecast closely and report on it weekly.
- Focus relentlessly on qualifying and driving demand generation responses to warm, qualified leads from Partners
- Drive and manage qualifying through both audio and video calls with end user customers/prospects
- Conduct video calls to demonstrate the Lifesize products to qualified end user customers/prospects
- Input, update and maintain Salesforce records on each account and opportunity for assigned area(s).
- Develop, enable and facilitate partner sales engagements with Direct and In-Direct Partners and Branch locations of same in order to capture mindshare and increase Lifesize sales, in territory.
- Develop a working relationship with agents and resellers in your territory, focused on the top 10-20 that bring in the most high value leads
- Develop working relationship with strategic partners principal, sales and branch management.
- Attend new partner on-boarding sessions; develop territory sales plan in order to develop a targeted list of initial sales engagements.
- Conduct and implement QBR’s with all, in territory channel partners in coordination with Channel CAMs
- QBR agenda: Lifesize update - company, product, programs; review sales results previous quarter; review lessons learned; develop new quarter targeted prospect list and sales strategy engage and close in quarter.
- Represent Lifesize on end user engagements with or on behalf of channel, when appropriate.
- Manage bookings in SalesForce for accuracy.
- Weekly forecast meetings and updates
- Knowledge of all Lifesize products and continued training and maintenance of skill-set.
- Follow-up on all activities, events and tradeshows if needed
- Provide input to demand generation activities. Collaborate with Channel Marketing and Corporate Marketing to maximize the effectiveness of all Lifesize demand generation
- Experience working with and selling SaaS
- A sound understanding of the sales processes and associated best practices.
- Proven ability to forecast and achieve quarterly targets
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel and other productivity tools as needed.
- Prior work experience establishing goals, execution of daily tasks, providing clear direction, and achieving service level standards.
- Proven sales track record working with channel partners and agents with a history of success
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics as well as, business value selling.
- Comfortable presenting to various audiences in person or over video including customers, senior management, administrative assistants, and technical employees.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 5+ years of relevant sales experience working with both Enterprise and Small & Midsize Business (SMB) in complex account environments.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.