Order Management Specialist-Contract
The primary responsibility of the deal desk representative is to serve as a primary interface between Sales and other operational functions within Lifesize, assisting sales processes and procedures related to quoting and order processing and reporting to Order Management Manager.
- Administer end to end “Quote to Order” process, including overall governance, auditing, reviewing discount and other approvals and timely submission of sales orders
- Assist Sales with completing complex quotes including providing Ad-hoc training when needed
- Review and validate sales related agreements for completeness and accuracy in compliance with Quote to Order policies and procedures
- You will work closely with Partner Operations, Distribution Operations, Sales Operations, Partner Development, and Order Management teams to ensure quotes and orders meet defined criteria for factors such as booking and revenue recognition (e., Proof of Sell Thru, billing)
- Reconcile amounts on orders submitted from Sales to the reported bookings and revenues received from Finance
- You will work with Order Management and Sales on non-compliant orders and provide direction and clarity on steps to resolve order issues
- Document, communicate and make sure policies and processes are being followed
- You will act as a point of contact for Partner and Sales questions relative to quotes, order status, deal registration process adherence, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate on process challenges with internal teams for process efficiencies
- Work closely with the IT team to understand, review & provide inputs on the Order to Cash process
- Act as a Power User and help fix the issues working with IT team
- Participate in projects which include quality, data migration/remediation, and other business initiatives
- Review the end to end test scenarios/cases, provide inputs to the validation rules/test cases
- Participate in the UAT and review the QA Test execution results
- Deliver ad-hoc assignments and produce metrics as business requires
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years Salesforce experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Sales Operations (preferably in software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organization)
- Ability to handle multiple, opposing priorities with management support
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and timely adherence to deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and follow them, as well as suggest changes, where needed
- Proficiency with common business software applications such as MS Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal and external parties
- Ability to organize, problem-solve and work with assigned contacts
- Scheduling flexibility, as required, during critical periods such as Quarter/Year End close, etc.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.