Vice President, EMEA Channel
The Director, EMEA Channel is responsible for delivering revenue growth with partner community primarily in the region. The successful candidate will coordinate, implement and manage all sales activities with the partner/reseller sales teams in order to achieve the desired revenue goals with partners. This candidate will also be tasked with driving sales with the partner/reseller inside sales, technical and sales teams. Field engagement will also include coordinating meetings between partner sales team and Lifesize inside/field sales teams in an effort to expand the relationship.
· Oversee all program functions including program promotion, recruiting, benefits, materials, management, partner communications, and partner training/enablement
· Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
· Own the business plan for the program and partners as well as build justifications for investments
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
· Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
· Continually interface with program members to define/refine program requirements and roadmap
· Work with marketing and sales to define and convey the partner’s value proposition to drive substantial product growth in the partner’s network
· Develop strategies to best support partner’s go-to-market
· Work with regional sales to build up the network in key growth territories
· Analyze program performance, improve areas of weakness
· Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Conduct quarterly business reviews with top tier partners
· 7-10 years’ experience recruiting and managing partners
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong team player who excels working in cross-functional teams
· Experience working in Contact Center (CCaaS) and Unified Communications (UCaaS) space
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.