Vice President, Channels
We are in search for a top performing channel sales leadership executive who will help build and drive the continued development of a best-in-class channels sales team. This team member must be a creative, hands-on executive with proven leadership skills and a track record of driving channel success. Individual will work collaboratively with a cross functional leadership team to coordinate all sales activities and programs necessary to drive a synergistic, high-performing, team-oriented, ethical sales culture. The position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.This person will facilitate the weekly Channels Sales forecast process for the world wide channel organization and build competitive market analysis where appropriate to support channels strategies and channels sales planning cycle.
· Works with executive and cross functional leadership to establish sales goals to support and meet the company’s sales, revenue and strategic growth goals.
· Provides leadership, strategy and operational excellence to the LifeSize channels sales org.
· Develops, aligns and implements national and regional territory channels business plans.
· Works collaboratively with HR to ensure that direct reports and their team members routinely evaluate, develop, and advance top talent; effectively and efficiently handle performance issues
· Facilitates the launch of new products and initiatives by liaising closely with other functional organizations such as product and technology, marketing, customer service, human resources (HR), training, insights and finance.
· Primary administrator of all sales support systems; drives implementation and adoption of a CRM system and reporting systems.
· 10-15 years or more of experience in driving sales performance; 5 years or more experience in a Sr. level position in a Channels Sales Operations Function
· Proven expertise in developing and utilizing a management operating system to drive performance
· Proven ability to collaborate and effectively manage cross-functional teams charged with launching new products and diverse sales initiatives
· Ability to challenge convention and advance best-in-class commercial sales models
· Strong planning, financial and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
· Strong consulting skills. Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that meet expectations.
· Experienced leader with the ability to communicate effectively and drive the commercial vision, mission and strategy of the company
· Bachelor’s degree.
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.