Regional Sales Manager, Southeast CCaaS
Regional Sales Manager - West Coast
- Responsibility for overall revenue generation in a defined territory.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients, Partners and
- Leverage national and local channel partners to sell the TelStrat Engage WFO suite.
- Recruit, develop, and support channel partners in the territory to successfully sell the TelStrat WFO Engage suite.
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling portfolio of WFO suite and Applications, Services to Enterprise Customers.
- Pipeline development through a combination of channel partner relationships, internal demand gen resources, market intelligence and marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline, which identifies new business opportunities in the Region to exceed sales quota.
- Proactively communicate benefits of TelStrat Engage WFO and applications to new and existing clients.
- Coordinate the assembly of necessary resources to professionally respond to potential new business opportunities.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position TelStrat and Serenova through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Analyze and monitor client expectations and recommend changes in procedures to improve client satisfaction.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of potential sales to determine balance between client's needs and Corporate objectives.
- Experience working at all levels within an organization with success selling to the C-level.
- Three to five years of sales experience selling in a business to business model across all Enterprise Markets and Verticals.
- History of successfully selling through and developing channel partners.
- Experience selling Work Force Optimization solutions or customer service solutions.
- Experience selling both premise and cloud (SaaS) based solutions,
- Depth of experience and contacts in at least one of the following verticals: Finance, Communications, Client credit card services, Healthcare.
- Proven experience in successfully building and managing relationships with clients.
- Ability to turn technical features into meaningful business benefits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of client and company management.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- BA or BS degree
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complementary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.