Regional Sales Manager-UK
Reporting to the Vice President for the UK & Ireland, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the Lifesize business within a defined territory in the UK market.
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for Lifesize, a fast growing video conferencing vendor.
The Lifesize Regional Sales Manager will engage directly with end customers and will put in place the right strategy to define the winning combination made of Lifesize + a Value Added Reseller. This position is based in the UK.
- Carry a quota on new business development in your region, leveraging marketing leads and self prospected leads to close new logos
- Continual pipeline growth and follow-up. You will need to manage a pipeline and forecast closely and report on it weekly.
- Qualify inbound leads including registered partner leads through pre-sales assessment of the technical requirements working together with the customers and channel partners.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Pipeline generation of both new prospect accounts and growth within existing accounts.
- Ability to manage and grow a territory with accurate and realistic forecasting.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Lifesize Value Added Resellers to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide support to channel partners for large sales opportunities.
- Sell a complete solution of both software and hardware to ensure customer success
- Hosting and running customer meetings and demonstrations
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise SaaS technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Follows a proven sales methodology and has clear demonstrable experience of building champions in new and existing accounts.
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Proven spoken and written skills in English required, other languages an advantage.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to deliver a persuasive business message to channel partners and end user prospects.
- Sales experience in the areas of videoconferencing or communications with IP networking knowledge is preferred
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Travel is a requirement of this position
Lifesize delivers immersive communication experiences for the global enterprise. Our complimentary suite of award-winning cloud video conferencing and cloud contact center solutions empowers organizations to elevate workplace collaboration, boost employee productivity and improve customer experiences from anywhere and from any device. To learn more about our analyst-recognized solutions and see why tens of thousands of leading organizations like Yelp, RBC, Yale University, Pearson, Salvation Army, Shell Energy and NASA rely on Lifesize for mission-critical business communications, visit www.lifesize.com or www.serenova.com.
For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
No third party resumes will be accepted for this position.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability