The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to multiple property management teams and ensure the successful competition of both client and tenant needs. Under general supervision, the Property Administrator will direct the routine and daily work of the Portfolio’s Management offices. The Property Administrator interfaces with tenants, client and service providers to relieve the Property Manager of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for property management office including phone support, drafting and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar maintenance and scheduling, coordination of meetings, filing, and copying.
- Upon receipt, reviews and processes incoming system work orders and takes appropriate action in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains property, tenant, and vendor contact listings for Property Manager.
- Maintains service contracts, tenant leases, and insurance certificates and monitors expiration dates in accordance with prescribed standards.
- May initiate rent collections correspondence with tenant.
- Assists in the coordination of tenant newsletter, events and appreciation packages.
- Codes and inputs invoices into accounting system and forwards original invoices to the Accounting department for payment on a regular basis.
- Maintains property and administrative files and assists in the preparation of:
- Third Party documents
- Service/Vendor Contracts
- Construction contracts and project documents
- General correspondence as directed
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Uses PC and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities but may provide informal guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate work order priorities for Maintenance Technicians.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Two or more years of office administration experience required.
- Background in property management preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as reports, policies and procedures, safety rules and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from client, vendors, tenants and supervisors.
- Ability to effectively present information to small or large groups.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Basic analytical and mathematical skills required.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interior office environment requires sitting for extended period of times, standing, and occasional lifting up to 20lbs.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
ABOUT LINCOLN HARRIS CORPORATE SERVICES GROUP
Lincoln Harris Corporate Services Group (CSG) is a collective product of Dallas-based Lincoln Property Company (LPC), and Charlotte-based The Harris Group. We are part of the vast resources of LPC- a full-service real estate company with 5,000 employees in 27 states and 8 countries and a portfolio in excess of 150 million square feet. LPC was founded in 1965 and has developed assets in excess of $12 billion. We currently have 17 health care industry related clients and over 18 million square feet of health care real property.