Assistant Property Manager
JOB TITLE: Assistant Property Manager
DEPARTMENT: Property Management
SUPERVISOR ROLE: NO
The Assistant Property Manager support the Property Manager in managing all aspects of a portfolio of commercial medical office buildings including leasing, operations, and financial processes. Ensures that all services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and contractual obligations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Property Manager with administration of all Medical Office Building (MOB) tenant leases, including CPI adjustments.
- Assist with operating expense reconciliation, annual budget preparation, and annual capital budget preparation.
- Fully abstract leases.
- Preparation of tenant billing and collecting receivables.
- Assist in monthly accruals and financials.
- Assist in preparing and delivering timely, accurate monthly reports including executive summaries and monthly operating report for owner.
- Prepare vendor service and construction contracts and assist in acquiring certificates of insurance.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and completing operating expense reconciliations.
- Submit work orders and track for completion utilizing Work Space, ETS, or other work order management system.
- Create and maintain professional working relationship with building owner, tenants, and vendors.
- Obtain proposals for tenant improvement work and coordinate with tenants, contractors, and internal construction group to ensure satisfactory project completion.
- Performs periodic building or tenant visits to ensure satisfactory performance and that tenant concerns are being addressed.
- Complete regularly scheduled inspections of any and all vacant spaces as required
- Complete regularly scheduled building inspections as required
- Participate with evaluations of building systems
- Process invoices through AVID.
- Other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of related property management office experience required.
- Must possess a high level of organization
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated and able to work remotely from the property without on-site support staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with tenants, vendors, employees and visitors.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- YARDI or MRI experience preferred
- Knowledge of Work Space, ETS or other preventative maintenance service request system preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- State specific Real Estate Associate License required (or able to obtain within 6 months)
- IREM Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation preferred
- BOMA Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interior office environment requires sitting for extended period of times, standing, and occasional lifting up to 20lbs.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
ABOUT LINCOLN HARRIS CORPORATE SERVICES GROUP
Lincoln Harris CSG is the corporate services group of Dallas-based Lincoln Property Company (LPC). Founded in 1965, LPC is a full-service real estate company with over 7,000 employees in United States and Europe a current portfolio under management of 400+ million square feet. The Lincoln Harris CSG healthcare group provides full-scope real estate services on a national basis. With 450+ employees dedicated to healthcare real estate in 14 states, Lincoln Harris CSG manages / leases a medical portfolio of 35+ million square feet. Website: www.lincolnharrishealthcare.com