Regional HR Manager
Lee Enterprises is seeking an experienced human resources professional to join our HR team at our corporate office in Davenport, Iowa. This position will provide a full range of HR expertise and support to employees in multiple properties across multiple locations.
In addition to day-to-day HR generalist activities, our high expectations for a regional manager include:
- Growing talent with a focus on great hiring and creating a high performing, high potential staff
- Providing timely and effective HR subject matter expertise and one-on-one coaching on leadership, decision-making and communication style
- Managerial courage and the ability to champion initiatives and drive them through the organization
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources or equivalent required. HR certification is preferred.
- A minimum of five years experience as an HR generalist required
- Demonstrated human resources experience, with emphasis on recruiting, staffing and employee relations
- Knowledge of employment laws and multi-level recruitment experience
- The ability to react productively to change and effectively multi-task is critical
- Experience working in an information/publishing/media field a plus
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge/ability with Microsoft Office Applications, HRIS systems, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Some travel will be required.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news, information and advertising, serving 77 markets in 26 states. Lee’s newspapers have daily circulation of 1.2 million and our websites reach more than 43 million digital unique visitors. Check us out at www.lee.net.
Lee Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer