Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Are you a performance-driven self-starter? This may be a great position for you! Lee Enterprises, a leading provider of local news, information and advertising, is seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our Digital team.
Lee Digital is the division of Lee Enterprises that focuses on the development and maintenance of our digital product offering. The Affiliate and eCommerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the company’s affiliate marketing programs through all phases. This includes brainstorming ideas for new content, launching effective campaigns, maintaining and optimizing current campaigns, reporting and analysis. The position is responsible for content syndication and identifying new marketing strategies to support the affiliate program.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including syndication, creation of niche sites, email campaigns, newsletters and blogs to increase revenue potential
- Coordinate and communicate with various teams to address changes, needs and issues in a timely manner
- Ensure eCommerce is embedded in the overall strategic plan and appropriately prioritize
- Using multi-channel approach, promote and generate revenue through eCommerce on both Lee sites and client sites
- Use client product feeds to market and promote eCommerce and transactional conversions
- Develop and maintain relationships between advertisers, vendors and affiliates
- Work with a group of content writers to establish best practices to maximize revenue
- Brainstorm and create new programs and campaigns that follow best practices
- Utilize data and reports to monitor and optimize campaign performance for result growth
- Research trends and develop business strategies to improve affiliate programs and identify new opportunities
- Compile and submit campaign performance reports
- Overseeing campaigns across multiple eCommerce platforms including Display Ad, Social Media, Sponsored Products, etc.
- Enforce company procedures around affiliate programs
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing, sales or affiliate marketing experience
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- Work well independently and in a team setting
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news, information and advertising, serving 77 markets in 26 states. Lee’s newspapers have daily circulation of 1.2 million and our websites reach more than 43 million digital unique visitors. Check us out at www.lee.net.
Lee Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer