Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned accounts. The SAE is expected to effectively execute strategies, problem-solve, and develop strong working relationships at all levels within the agency and with the day-to-day client. Additionally, the SAE supports their supervisors in their role of identifying and developing marketing and business opportunities for the agency and our client-partners.
The SAE plans, coordinates and directs initiatives for agency client-partners either directly or through direct reports. Will serve as lead on key campaigns, working with internal cross-discipline team members and external client personnel to develop and implement programs and initiatives in support of our client-partners’ businesses.
- Establishes core relationships with Clients and key partner agency counterparts; attends and participates in Client meetings
- Partners and collaborates with counterparts within the Agency to deliver on projects and deliverable.
- Collaborates with strategic planning team to develop creative briefs.
- Works with Business Team to obtain legal and other required network clearances
- Leads select Productions at discretion of Manager
- Comprehends Agency and Client operations and provides solutions for optimization
- Understands beyond the business fundamentals of assigned brands
- Recognizes trends that could positively or negatively impact the business
- Oversees day-to-day activities of AAE and helps in their coaching and development
- Leads development of Client-facing conference reports, presentations and other written communication
- Leads projects from beginning to end (Creative, Production and Selling of work)
- Oversees and approves project timelines and schedules to ensure that deliverables are on-schedule and on-budget
- Oversees monthly financials and output by pulling hours and ensuring full team compliance of timesheets
- Has understanding of scopes and scope tracking and can begin to identify out-of-scope opportunities
- B.A. in Advertising, Public Relations, Promotions, Marketing or other related area of Mass Communications
- 4-6 years of experience in an agency environment preferred
- Detail-oriented and take-ownership attitude
- Strong project management skills; highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in high volume of projects
- Ability to work independently and manage communications to all organizational levels
- Comprehension of Production: TV, Social, Digital, Radio and/or Print (including POS/Retail and OOH)
- Solid understanding of the principles of integrated marketing and Client’s business
- Personnel management (instruction/motivation/mentorship)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Advanced presentation skills
- English/Spanish (Bilingual) a plus