Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive -Third Ear
Are you looking for an agency that values every team member and their ideas? Third Ear speaks human and truly connects with people on our team, our customers, and our vendors. Our mission is to listen first. Our full-service creative agency offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a culture of support and encouragement. If you are eager to share their talents with exceptional teammates and aspire to grow and flourish by serving our customers with care and creativity then we want you to apply.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of his/her assigned accounts. S/he is expected to effectively execute strategies, problem-solve, and develop strong working relationships at all levels within the agency and with the day-to-day client. Additionally, the SAE supports his/her supervisors in their role of identifying and developing marketing and business opportunities for the agency and our client-partners.
The SAE plans, coordinates and directs initiatives for agency client-partners either directly or through direct reports. S/he will serve as lead on key campaigns, working with internal cross-discipline team members and external client personnel to develop and implement programs and initiatives in support of our client-partners’ businesses.
- Understands beyond the business fundamentals of assigned brands, including how they make money, where they are most profitable, business mix, place in category, etc.
- Recognizes trends on assigned brands that could positively or negatively impact the business.
- Establishes core relationships with Clients and key partner agency counterparts; attends and participates Client meetings
- Partners and collaborates with counterparts within the Agency to deliver on projects and deliverables
- Oversees day-to-day activities of AAE and AE and helps in their coaching and development
- Leads Client-facing newsletter/trending reports
- Directs Client requests and deliverables from Work Order through execution
- Leads select Productions at discretion of supervisor
- Oversees and approves all project timelines and schedules to ensure that deliverables are on-schedule and on-budget
- Obtains legal and other required network clearances
- Oversees monthly financials and output
- Responsible for pulling hours and ensuring full team compliance of time sheets
- Has understanding of scopes and scope tracking and can begin to identify out-of-scope opportunities
- B.A. in Advertising, Public Relations, Promotions, Marketing or other related area of Mass Communications
- 4-6 years of experience in an agency environment preferred
- Detail-oriented and take-ownership attitude
- Strong project management skills; highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in high volume of projects
- Ability to work independently and manage communications to all organizational levels
- Comprehension of production process and basic business acumen
- Solid understanding of the principles of integrated marketing and Client’s business
- Basic personnel management (instruction/motivation)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Advanced presentation skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus