Bilingual Senior Copywriter (Latinx)
Bilingual Senior Copywriter (Latinx):
A Bilingual Senior Copywriter (Latinx) helps develop campaigns that connect brands with multicultural audiences, across all channels — Video, Social, Digital, Print, Experiential and Retail.
Together with an Art Director, they create work that is nuanced in Latinx insights while still being engaging to a larger audience. They also develop culturally relevant and inclusive work for General Market audiences.
Multi-tasking and collaboration with partners across the creative team and other disciplines are important. As are self-motivation and the ability to present ideas to the larger team as well as clients.
Critical to this role is staying current with culture in general and Latinx trends and experiences specifically.
- You value the power of ideas
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience developing compelling work for the U.S. Latinx audience
- Comprehensive written and verbal skills with the ability to develop rich storytelling and guiding transcreation between English and Spanish language campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of CS software, Google Docs, and the Mac platform.
- Creative portfolio demonstrating great copywriting in both English and Spanish is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface and present to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to put together compelling presentation decks
- Think strategically, critically and creatively.
- Action-oriented with ability to prioritize and drive results.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly – self-starting, highly motivated, fast working.
- Collaborative influencer with a clear POV and ability to establish rapport with peers.
- Adept at managing multiple, complex projects.
- Ability to identify the need for change and lead others through it.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Flexible to travel as needed.