Assistant Account Executive
Assistant Account Executive
Third Ear is on a mission to listen first, speak human and truly connect with people as part of a unique approach to help brands win with the new consumer mainstream. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Third Ear is a full-service creative agency offering Strategic Intelligence, Creative Development, Branding & Design, Content Development, Social Media, Experiential Marketing and Media Strategy & Investment to it's many clients.
Description of Position
The Assistant Account Executive supports the Account Leadership team in the daily servicing of their client-partners’ businesses. This individual must be highly detail-oriented and is responsible for maintaining and supporting an efficient working environment on the accounts to which theyare assigned. This includes establishing and maintaining strong working relationships across all disciplines within the agency.
The Assistant Account Executive is expected to be a master of executional and operational excellence and will support the Account Leadership team in coordinating project and presentation details. They will also provide administrative assistance as needed to ensure the execution of assignments in a manner that enables the agency to maintain strong, lasting relationships with our client-partners.
- Begins to understand the business fundamentals of assigned brands, including company history, brand architecture, brand guidelines, business objectives, competitive set, etc.
- Begins to partner and collaborate with agency counterparts to help deliver on projects and assignments
- Tracks competitive and industry trends on a weekly/as-needed basis; collaborates with team to compile competitive reports and team POV
- Collaborates with team to issue hot sheets and status reports; participates in internal and external status meetings
- Participates in client-partner business meetings at the discretion of team
- Drafts and issues conference reports within 24 hours of internal and external meetings
- Provides support to ensure all assignments are executed accurately and on time; assists in daily operations of all projects
- Leads and manages select projects with oversight, including development of timelines, budgets, schedules, resources, etc.
- Partners with team in managing, tracking and maintaining financials (e.g. opening of jobs, creation/timely submission of estimates and invoices, etc.)
- Maintains work, reports, presentations, etc. on behalf of Brands well-organized and easily accessible on agency server
- Manages dubs/shipping/trafficking of materials
- Helps to coordinate meetings & logistics (e.g. meeting maker, room preparation, meeting materials, printouts, agendas, etc.)
- B.A. in Advertising, Public Relations, Promotions, Marketing or other related area of Mass Communications
- Less than 3 years of agency or related experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to:
- Manage deadlines
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Successfully communicate knowledge of assigned projects
- Work collaboratively within a fast-paced team environment
- Work independently and manage communications to all organizational levels
- Bilingual in Spanish a Plus