Distribution Operator Weekend 5PM-5AM
The general responsibilities include cycle counting inventory, loading and unloading trucks, receiving inventory, storing and retrieving materials, picking and cross checking customer orders, processing returned goods, scheduling delivery appointments, and transporting interplant mail. Most of these activities will require data to be accurately input into the warehouse management system. The position will also require an ability to investigate transaction errors.
The ideal candidate will have experience in fork lift truck operation, warehouse/manufacturing processes, and inventorytransactions via a warehouse management system, and the ability to lift 50 pounds. This individual will also need to bedetail oriented for accuracy.
Job Skills and Personal Attributes
• Works well with others.
• Works well under pressure.
• Good personal hygiene.
• Dependable. Reliability is key to success in this position.
• Skilled in reading, writing and counting.
Training or Experience:
• Must be able to adapt to changing tasks and schedules.
• Must have working knowledge of fork lifts.
• Must be familiar with cGMP's, SOP's and Training Modules.
• High School Diploma or GED.