Production Supervisor 5PM-5AM
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support and direction to the production training team to ensure training performed in an effective and efficient way. In addition, this position must work closely with multiple departments, shifts, and personnel to develop, implement, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the production training system. This job will require the individual to identify, contact, assess, and work with external providers to support improvement of the training systems.
• Support the Manufacturing and Packaging teams by ensuring training is conducted in a consistent, effective, and efficient way.
• Ensure established relationship and communication between new employees, assigned trainers, and supervision to ensure that training is being conducted effectively and efficiently .
• Identify and assist in conducting cross functional training between processes to maintain and improve the growth of employee knowledge and the flexibility of production to maintain the schedule.
• Ensure timely and effective training to support identified Corrective and Preventative Actions.
• Ensure cooperation with other departments and shifts to complete assignments.
• Monitor training records to ensure cGMP compliance including tracking and trending of applicable metrics.
• Monitor, identify, and ensure that critical tasks are identified and clearly detailed in applicable documents such as batch records or SOPs.
• Perform long-term monitoring of performance to ensure that training impacts the culture of the production environment.
• Work closely with the Production Document Review team to identify documentation incidents that can be improved through key training.
• Flexibility to support a 24/7 production environment.
Required - Bachelor's Degree
Preferred - certification in applicable training methodologies
• Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree .
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a cGMP production environment.
• Experience in conducting individualized and group training in a production environment.
• Strong leadership, technical writing, problem solving , and analytical skills .
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information to varying departments, shifts, and personalities .
• Ability to professionally communicate and work with external service providers .
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team .
• Expertise in Microsoft Word , Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook .
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION PROVIDED:
Direct supervision responsibility, including performance assessments, of 1 -10 employees.
Regular inside and outside: Requires contacts to carry out company policy and programs. Improper handling will have considerable effect on operating results. Must often deal with persons of substantially higher rank on matters requiring explanation, persuasion and obtaining approvals.