Key Holder - Burlington, MA
Join our team at our location in Burlington, MA. Lands' End is consistently recognized by Forbes Magazine and StellaService as being a leader in customer service. We are deeply proud of our employees who are committed to embracing our core values.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and enhancing the customer’s experience by providing proactive sales assistance and support. You will also work with the store management team to lead a positive customer and employee culture along with assisting in driving operational activities.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Organized, self-motivated, decisive and supportive
- Excellent selling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines on projects/tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Knowledge of Lands’ End merchandise is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in retail strongly preferred
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift boxes up to 40 pounds
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.