As an IPLM System Administrator, you collaborate with the Lands’ End product development teams: merchandising, design, technical design, sourcing, including sourcing agents and vendor partners to ensure that product development processes and the use of technologies are optimized. Analyze business processes and collaborate with users and business managers to make specific recommendations for process improvements, conduct user training and provide mentoring. Individuals are responsible for tracking and prioritizing user-reported process and technology issues and enhancement requests. Provide reporting and analysis of system usage statistics and metrics.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities
- Promote a culture where users proactively seek to make the most effective use of tools available to them
- Develop and execute testing plans and procedures to ensure all production and non-production IPLM environments are working as intended.
- Deliver system training to all segments of the product development groups.
- Maintain continual awareness of corporate strategies and objectives and identify opportunities to execute seamlessly.
- Work directly with IT to identify and resolve system code issues.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving critical issues, providing alternatives and negotiating successful outcomes.
- Work with business management and staff to develop metrics to track and report on progress toward corporate goals and/or milestones.
- Execute configuration changes in the IPLM system.
- Authorize the security access to IPLM and assign users appropriate system access.
- Interface with all levels in the company, including communication with IT consultants, management, and external resources.
- Develop and conduct individual and large group training sessions. Identify training opportunities and create and/or modify training materials to highlight the learning objectives.
- Write technical training documentation for any piece of the IPLM system.
- Act as a liaison between IT and the Business on system configuration, data entry and reporting processes. (Testing of new features and system upgrades, promote data accuracy and integrity).
- Execute reporting tools for the product development groups.
- Provide leadership to department in the absence of manager.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to think strategically and drill down into the details to deliver solution-based results.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of system work process flows; keep abreast of industry advancements and competitors through webinars and seminars.
- Strong problem management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt and lead others through change with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-talk multiple projects of varying complexity
- Posses solid PC skill/ Microsoft Office Products
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.