Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
As a Merchandise Manager, you will be responsible for driving your category through the product development process. Specific responsibilities include financial planning, bottom line profit and loss, development of new product, and evaluation of existing styles. This person will work closely with Design, Creative, Quality and Inventory on a variety of things, including: product content of each catalog, quality and fit of styles and customer fulfillment.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5-10 years buying or merchandising experience either in catalog, specialty or department store environment
- 5-10 years product development experience in apparel
- Must be a team player with the ability to effectively interact with different communication styles
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manager projects from concept to completion within time constraints
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Must be organized and self motivated
- Must have experience in working with and traveling to foreign countries as well as domestic travel
- Must have strong negotiation skills and have had experience sourcing globally