Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
As an Allocation Planner, you will be responsible to ensure timely and accurate execution of Lands’ End products in stores, using standard processes to maintain optimum stock levels and drive sales.
- Plan and execute product receipt flow.
- Execute initial allocations as directed through Preseason Planning.
- Proactively and thoughtfully push inventory to drive profitable sales incorporating seasonal strategies, weekly allocation shipment targets, analysis of sales and market trends, store inventory levels and desired sell-through rates.
- Manage inventory levels by location and develop inventory requirements by store utilizing analysis of geographic store performance and regional volumes.
- Utilize understanding of standard assortment strategies and supply chain requirements to work with Store Operations and Distribution Center to solve allocation and inventory discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Inventory Planners and Merchants to identify growth opportunities. This includes review of inventory across channels to identify the best inventory strategy to meet sales and manage end of season inventory levels.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- At least 3 years of experience in retail replenishment and allocation.
- An understanding of planning and forecasting processes.
- Proven ability to understand financial metrics.
- Possess an adequate analytical acumen and skill set, including the ability to recognize trends and patterns within a large and complex data set.
- Strong written, verbal, and oral communication skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in using mainframe and PC based packages, with an Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Excel, including v-lookups and pivot tables. Must be comfortable handling and manipulating large data sets.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.