Catalog Marketing Analyst
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
The Catalog Marketing Analyst, will be responsible to plan and implement customer circulation strategies for Lands’ End mailing events, including a broad spectrum of catalog and direct mail pieces in support of company objectives. Development of the mailing plans will include incorporating hindsight learnings, use of appropriate planning methodologies, and recommendation of testing plans. You will also be responsible to coordinate proper execution of Lands’ End mailing events. Additionally, you will track and evaluate results, incorporate historical trends, and interpret results into clear and concise management reporting. The ability to develop strong partnerships with your direct marketing peers, will be important to your role.
A successful candidate must have strong P&L orientation with the ability to measure financial impact of marketing decisions and understand the systems, procedures, tools and methodologies used for contact budgeting, planning and analysis. Candidates should be versed in the drivers of marketing costs and be able to relate the impact of costs on marketing initiatives. Additional requirements of the position include:
- 2+ years marketing analysis or technical experience, preferably in direct or retail marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow up
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Detail-oriented.
- Skilled in the use of PC and mainframe software applications, specifically Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel experience.
- An understanding of SAS, SQL and relational Databases preferred
This position may be filled at varying levels, depending on the skills and experience of the selected candidate.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.