National Account Manager
National Account Manager- Lands’ End Business Outfitters
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for managing and growing sales for Lands' End Outfitters National Accounts. This position actively drives and manages the overall sales process and will work closely with marketing, merchandising, sourcing and operations to ensure that customer requirements are fully met. The NAM is responsible for overall profitability and health of the account relationship. And 100% retention and growth of existing assigned accounts The NAM owns the relationship with the senior leadership within the customer organization. They will communicate sales message to senior management within assigned accounts. The will Identify key decision makers and develop relationships with client. They are the owner of all account level strategies for assigned accounts.
- Outline execution plan for the strategic development of account to grow sales based on sales vision, goals and strategy based on Sales direction.
- Responsible for ensuring we deliver on overall needs for existing customers including management of timelines, cross-functional partnerships and delegation of sales support tasks
- Ensure ongoing customer service is provided to all assigned accounts
- Responsible for vision, goals and strategy. Task outline/timeline based on vision and strategy.
- Owner of overall financial forecasting. Understand, build and own presenting of financial forecasts/objectives for their assigned accounts.
- Coordinate internal resources for new business opportunities within base business.
- P&L performance and analysis for assigned accounts with goal of increasing profitability.
- Foster a productive team environment and team "brand".
Successful candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proven success in the Corporate Apparel, Uniform and/or Promotional Product industry desired/ Strategic selling experience in all phases of selling process preferably in the Uniform and Promotional products industry
- Proven track record of managing Fortune 500 accounts preferably in the Uniform and Promotional products industry
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of building strong customer relationships to meet specific business goals within defined budgets and timelines.
- Experience in effectively creating and communicating a compelling sales message, consistent with Lands’ End philosophies, to the highest levels of business management.
- Experience with business planning and evaluation, including opportunity assessment and prioritization, P&L analysis and plan writing and rationalization.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to foster a team environment and work well with cross functional partners.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and lead tracking/management software and on-line business research tools, Power point skills also required.
- Understanding and agreement with the Lands’ End culture and its approach to customer service.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer