Associate Operations Analyst
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
As an Associate Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for financial reporting, budgeting and forecast analysis for the operations division. You will assist with the analysis, planning, and execution of divisional financial goals and strategic initiatives. Provide daily, weekly and monthly data analysis, direction on trends, results, and opportunities. Liaison with Finance on forecasts and planning. Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure high service standards are maintained. Proactively identify, investigate, and provide solutions within the operations area.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Accounting, Finance, Business)
- Understanding of business and financial analysis including budgeting and forecasting process.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and corporate reporting software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills