Assistant Designer - Women's
As an Assistant Designer will assist and support the designers in the design and development of Lands’ End products by interpreting concepts into finished product. Responsible for helping to develop themes, color, fabrications, silhouettes, and mood for upcoming season as well as working with manufacturers to develop original textiles and patterns. Other responsibilities include conducting raw material research, market research, flat sketches and fashion illustration, detailed specs, and fabric/trim research and allocations. In addition, this person would help to execute seasonal Line plans and follow product development calendar deadlines. They will collaborate with Merchandising and Quality and communicate with vendors and follow through on sample development.
- Degree in Apparel or Fashion Design
- 1 – 2 years of Wm's Design experience
- Ability to do flat drawings/sketches for design and prototypes
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of CAD
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).