Sell the product, sell the brand, and serve the customer. The Copywriter uses creative writing ability and marketing sense to position and differentiate our products in a way that reinforces our brand strategy and philosophy. Copywriters are the voice of the brand and must think how their work will apply globally and across all marketing channels.
- Work with product development team to create product edges, product positioning and understanding of competitive landscape
- Write headlines and body copy for catalog and internet that generates customer response and sales
- Write copy that builds on our brand strategy
- Create product names that Lands’ End can own and trademark
- Building and establish brand voice and messaging for new categories
- Generate original ideas for seasonal campaigns, catalog focuses, internet features, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate with Art Directors on selling concepts and building effective catalog spreads
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising) with 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
- Excellent copywriting skills and selling instincts
- Understanding of product positioning
- Ability to present concepts and share ideas with others
- Ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of catalog, internet, retail and social media writing conventions
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).