Men's Accessory Designer
The Men’s Accessory Designer will be responsible for designing and developing product by interpreting concepts into finished product. This includes developing themes, color, fabrication, and silhouettes for the upcoming season as well as working with mills to develop original textures and patterns. Other responsibilities include the development of presentation boards and presenting lines in concept meetings. They would also conduct raw material research, market research, flat sketches and fashion illustration, detailed specs, and fabric/trim research and allocations. They would collaborate with Merchandising and Sourcing to achieve production execution. This person will also be responsible for following the Lands’ End design direction; adapting their design ideas into product that serves the Lands’ End customer and drives the Lands’ End brand.
- A Design or related degree with 5+ years of direct footwear design experience
- A thorough understanding of textile construction, color and printing techniques.
- Ability to do flat drawings/sketches for design prototypes.
- Able to interpret trends and translate them to our customer.
- Knowledge of industry resources.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CAD experience is preferred.
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).