IT Support Analyst-Office 365
This role is responsible for the continuing development, introduction, and adoption of Office365 and its associated components, as part of our Client Service Strategies team.
Other digital workplace cloud solutions may require your expertise in integrating with Office365; or alternatively, your ability to assess interoperability is expected.
You will be required to work closely with stakeholders to improve user experience and drive the continuing improvement of our Office 365 portfolio, including the introduction of new services as required.
You will be required to produce business maturity plans for the Office 365 portfolio and produce relevant documentation to provide a unified user experience, and to ensure users of a predictable experience that adds value and increases productivity.
You are expected to work with high energy and ability to adapt quickly to business demands, to ensure we deliver value to the organization aligned to our IT strategy.
Pursue an exemplary work ethic and passion for growth to ensure Lands’ End gets the most out of its investments in technology and in delivering end-user satisfaction.
Be fully immersed in all the O365 toolsets available, to drive adoption across the organization and create the excitement and momentum required for the long-term corporate goals.
Develop a framework for continuing education for all end-users, which includes self-directed and instructor-led internal training.
No travel outside of main headquarters campus is expected. Occasional travel to two other Wisconsin company locations is possible.
- You must have extensive experience with Microsoft hardware and software products, to be able to configure, implement, and support Office 365
- Continue to “shift left” by providing the Service Desk and front-line support teams with knowledge document materials and detailed information for rapid support of users
- Provide subject matter expertise in assessing, discovering, integrating, and transitioning users to Office 365
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to understand their business needs and current workflows, prepare them for change, and assist in removing obstacles for adoption.
- Use platform reporting and other tools, to gather feedback and own the user adoption on-going strategy and metrics.
- Determine needs and methodology for improving user adoption based on business unit, location and requirements.
- Assure that the workplace solutions are fully ready and capable technically, and meet the needs of the business and IT.
- Assist with developing and driving administration governance and streamlined access for support.
- Drive adoption through delivery of materials and through education & knowledge transfer to IT support teams and business champions.
- Drive overall campaigns using available corporate communications channels, providing early awareness of service changes, and increasing excitement
- Ensure ServiceNow knowledge base is comprehensive and kept up to date
- Excellent written and oral communicator.
- Proven problem-solver, solution-provider.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology or relevant experience.
- Proven leader in building strong relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- MCSA Office 365 certification is important
- At least 5 years’ in-depth experience with the relevant end-user technologies
- Experience of working with and understanding team dynamics and how to ensure teams function to their best.
- Experience leading organizations through large-scope changes in workflow or tool solutions
- Experience with workplace productivity tools including intranets, employee portals and collaboration tools
- Experience in conference room and voice/data technologies and the end user experience associated
- Proficiency with O365 Suite of Tools including core office products: Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Yammer, Skype for Business, Teams, SharePoint and their associated mobile applications for associate use
- Experience in migrating legacy file storage and desktop configurations to cloud solutions (i.e. network shares to OneDrive)
- Understand and monitor the Microsoft O365 Roadmap; evaluate changes, upgrades and new tools: recommend implementation strategies; communicate and provide training as required
- Contagious enthusiasm and eagerness to promote Office 365 capabilities.
- In-depth knowledge of the Office 365 application suite.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of Office 365 with Windows and Mac OS
- Analytical Thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Excellence in communicating with all roles – technical or business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to learn new technologies and continue to grow skillset.
- Strong documentation skills, including non-technical documents such as training brochures