Assistant Store Manager
As the Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible for energizing store business and developing customer relationships that will foster a selling environment which exceeds customer expectations. Management responsibilities include supporting the store in the day-to-day planning, coordinating, control and overall direction.
- Previous retail leadership experience required; specialty retail environment strongly preferred
- Prior customer service and merchandising experience required
- Excellent selling skills; demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals
- Ability to develop team performance through training, coaching and driving accountability
- Demonstrated ability to coach, provide feedback and manage substandard performance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with all levels of the business
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business
- Retail financial acumen required
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids, and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).