Associate Graphic Designer
The Associate Graphic Designer works with the Creative Director to create a strong conceptual frame work and cohesive overall design for each catalog and lands’ end.com through designing, developing and producing selling concepts and layouts.
- Create pages to drive profitable sales growth and position landsend.com to be a leader in the industry
- Supports Creative Director in keeping the catalog and on-line presence “on brand”
- Researches how competitors execute web/catalog design and stays current with retail selling trends.
- Works directly with copywriters, production specialists and other art directors in a team environment to support catalog development
- Helps plan and organize photography needs, both on-figure and off-figure
- Designs additional marketing creative as needed with direction from Creative Manager
- Partners with the Marketing and Merchandising teams in order to fully support business via catalog sales
- Assists Creative Manager and Creative Director with other projects as needed
- Contributes to the evolution of the Lands’ End brand
- Contributes via brain storming and general enthusiasm
- Must follow all safe work practices, escalate unsafe conditions and report incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2 + years of art direction, photo direction and design experience preferred.
- Ability to take direction and complete designs that match Creative Director’s visions and meet expectations with guidance from Creative Manager
- Understands the brand and can articulate the brand message via appropriate design solutions
- Has experience/active interest in graphic design (with retail background a plus)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, meeting day-to-day needs/changes in order to deliver measurable financial results
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe In Design
- Strategic thinker / detail oriented.
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).