Gap Year Students - Temporary Work Call Centre & Distribution Centre
Call Centre and Distribution Centre Operatives needed for our busiest period September - January.
We are based in Oakham, Rutland.
Full and part time temporary contracts from 18 - 40 hours per week.
Weekend and evening working will also be considered.
Starting rate of pay is £8.37 per hour + excellent benefits.
Opportunity to earn up to £9.20 per hour with productivity bonuses.
Working within the Distribution Centre your duties will mainly include:
- Picking items
- Packing parcels
- Processing returned items, making sure they are clean, refolded and re-ticketed and ready to be repacked.
- Replenishing shelves with stock
- You could be asked to help out in other areas if they are busier than planned
- Taking inbound orders for our customers (we don't do outbound calling)
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Further training in our Service areas is available
As a Distribution Centre Operative you must be able to work in a fast paced environment - we are in the busiest time of our year! You will be good at matching numbers and be well organised. You will be able to work independently and as part of a team and adjust to changing conditions and work flow.
As a Call Centre Operative you will be able to talk confidently to our Customers and provide a first class level of service.
Lands’ End is a multi-channel home shopping business and an employer with a great story. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality clothing, value and exceptional customer service embodied by one simple promise: everything we sell is Guaranteed. Period.®
If you wish to be considered for this excellent opportunity click apply. You will be transferred to our online application form which will take a few minutes to complete. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.