As a Sourcing Assistant, you will support Sourcing Manager or Associate Sourcing Manager to execute the Lands’ End Global Sourcing strategy.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities
- Communicate and follow up with vendors, mills and business partners on a daily basis
- Monitor and track C2C calendar milestones and all sample, fabric, and CAD development
- Update product development and production data as required
- Assist direct supervisor to coordinate handoffs and make seasonal order placements.
- Assist direct supervisor with internal product milestone management, including global purchase order maintenance
- Maintain IPLM style maintenance.
- Perform daily responsibilities as directed by supervisor. Support other team members as needed.
- Must follow all safe work practices, escalate unsafe conditions and report incidents.
- Excellent communications skills- both verbal and written
- Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Results and goal oriented
- Flexible and responsive to changing demands
- Proficiency in using mainframe, Excel, Word, Business Objects, PC based packages, and PLM
- Ability to adhere to Lands’ End Attendance program. For hourly full-time positions: Must be able to work a 40 hour work week and be available for overtime as business needs arise (e.g. peak season). For hourly flexible part-time positions: Must be able to adhere to hours scheduled based on specific business needs (e.g. increased availability for hours during peak season).
Lands' End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.