Indirect Sourcing Specialist I
Indirect Sourcing Specialist
The Indirect Sourcing Specialist collaborates with internal clients and external suppliers to support strategic indirect spend programs across the Lands’ End enterprise. This position involves gaining and applying knowledge of the goods and services purchased by areas within the company to provide the best value to Lands' End in product selection, quality, service and pricing.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Delivers savings and cost-avoidance results and provides actionable insight supporting strategic initiatives.
- Excellent understanding of procurement principles.
- The ability to skillfully negotiate with vendor communities.
- Experience using Oracle Purchasing systems preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and business software applications.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and organized.
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance to align on legal and commercial contract terms.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships within assigned team and the Procurement department to ensure team based approach is effective and productive.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure compliance with policies and programs in alignment with the overall procurement strategy.
- BS/BA in purchasing, supply chain, business, finance or related field
- Relevant experience or education in a retail environment preferred but not required.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.