Are you looking for a full time, fast paced, friendly production environment? We have amazing opportunities within our embroidery department in Dodgeville.
Responsible for the hooping,embroidery and trimming of product with a high degree of accuracy. Possesses the knowledge and ability to operate several types of equipment throughout different areas of the embroidery floor.
Shift: 6:30 - 3:00 - Tuesday - Saturday. Sundays required during special promotions and peak times.
Wage: $14.00 per hour
Ability to efficiently operate hooping and embroidery equipment.
• Ability to discern color variations in product and thread.
• Ability to assess machine malfunctions and perform general machine maintenance.
• Ability to understand and remember technical complexities of setting up designs.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to be flexible and move to the areas of greatest need.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work for UOW efficiency.
• Demonstrated follow-through and attention to detail.
• Knowledgeable of Lands' End embroidery quality standards.
• Continuous standing and walking for 8- 10 hours per day.
• Ability to use hands, wrists, arms and shoulders in repetitious movements.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
• Good eye/hand coordination
• Frequent wrist flexion/extension
• Continuous bilateral grasp
• Continuous fine finger manipulation
• Frequent reaching below, above, and shoulder level
• Frequent forward flexion
• Frequent twisting of the back
• Frequent flexion/extension of neck
Lands End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer.