Sr. ERP Business Analyst - Supply Chain
The objective of the Senior ERP Business Analyst is to optimize end-to-end value of our integrated ERP and other platforms by identifying priorities and ensuring that people, process and technology changes are deployed in concert. The ERP Business Analyst will work closely with both internal and external departmental representatives to optimize the use of the ERP to improve business operations. The ERP Business Analyst will examine business processes, architect solutions, perform testing and training, identify and resolve issues and guide system use.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties as assigned):
• Maintain overall design integrity of ERP processes and systems, by corporate and global success factors to create sustainable and scalable solutions.
• Prioritizes, resolves and closes ServiceNow production tickets at all levels including resetting security, providing system navigation support; resolving configuration, process, and data issues for E1 and other systems. Communicates and educate changes and issue resolutions.
• Lead and manage strategic, transformational projects that are directly aligned with the annual operating plan and impact operational success of certain business units.
• Lead business requirements gathering and document business requirements. Work with business stakeholders to analyze current business processes and document AS-IS business process flows. Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Assist in developing business cases, testing and training plans, project plans, and estimates. Manages risks and issues that arise pertaining to ERP platforms.
• Facilitate decision documents to assess options, benefits and risks for steering team and business leaders. Works to balance the requirements of the enterprise business resources and minimize the need for system customization to utilize the systems standard processes.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for the business community and understands detailed system functionality (including security requirements and coordination of implementation).
• Influences and contributes to process and organizational continuous improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
La-Z-Boy generates approximately $1.5B in revenues; has 6 upholstery plants, 6 supply centers, 3 parts distribution centers and 6 regional distribution centers. This position will support how processes and data work together through the business to efficiently and effectively operate the business. Communicates statuses and priorities to senior leadership regularly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or Information Technology with 4 – 6 years’ experience.
• One to Three years Supervisor/Leadership Experience
• Must have supply chain, distribution and/or manufacturing experience with at least two full implementations
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail required
• 8-10 years of supply chain, manufacturing and production experience
• APICS certifications, E1 certifications and PMP certification a plus
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: (List # of direct reports or none)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.