Accounts Payable Systems Analyst
Provide day-to-day production support; play a lead role in system development, upgrades, divisional implementations and integration of new acquisitions. Develop policies, procedures and documentation to provide a measure of consistency in processes, reporting and decisions by users. Utilize knowledge and comprehension of system processes and functionality to provide analysis, education, training and guidance to other areas.
• Lead the development and testing for system implementation and upgrades for all A/P systems.
• Provide day to day production support for assigned modules and is the ERP business lead.
• Maintain and improve documentation of system processes and payable procedures for training and development of staff.
• Research problems and resolve issues with all payable systems including the expense reporting software.
• Evaluate and recommend changes to Accounts Payable policies and procedures to streamline processes and enhance automation.
• Provide management with key reports in order to assist in analyzing their data.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
This position is responsible for maintaining multiple A/P systems such as Oracle E1, Concur, Data Imaging, and Great Plains. This position also assists to ensuring timely and accurately processing of over 11,000 invoices and expense reports on a monthly basis.
• Associate’s Degree in Accounting with 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• Intermediate skill using MS Excel.
• Strong technical understanding of ERP systems.
• Strong working knowledge of Accounts Payable systems and processes.
• Strong background in Accounting.
• 1-3 years of Supervisory/Leadership Experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
La-Z-Boy Incorporated and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that support and subscribe to a policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment. La-Z-Boy will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.