Work & Life
- Employee Engagement: At Kony, we know our employees are the foundation of our success. That’s why we believe in the power of engaging our employees at every level to build a strong, thriving company. Through our annual Employee Engagement Survey, we have obtained valuable insight; based on employee feedback, we have implemented several key actions to make Kony a great place work.
- Communication: Kony’s leadership team is passionate about keeping our employees informed about what’s happening within the business. We foster ongoing communication and two-way dialogue through multiple channels such as our company-wide Quarterly All Hands, Business Function town hall meetings, and small, informal group sessions sponsored by our Executive Leadership team.
- Philanthropy: We believe in giving back and serving the community where we live and work. The “Kony in the Community” is a program where we sponsor charitable donation drives and community volunteer events for our employees in the spirit of philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Comradery: We foster a strong sense of friendship and community within Kony. Some of the ways we do this is by bring employees together to celebrate and recognize key special events such as achieving business milestones, employee birthdays, service anniversaries, and holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We have programs in place to celebrate and recognize employees, at all levels and business functions, who deliver exemplary results to support Kony’s success.
Don't see your dream job?
Join our talent community to keep up to date on future openings.