Head of Productivity (IT tools)
Head of productivity is responsible for delivering to Kiwis the best hardware and software tools and solutions to be most productive anywhere in the world.
Your key responsibilities
- Define the team charter, required skills and responsibilities of the Employee Productivity team that are aligned with company priorities.
- Lead the Employee Productivity team, perform regular 1:1s, support team members with personal growth and development, regularly review individuals performance against goals.
- Define, execute and evaluate hardware/software and productivity tooling automation strategy at Kiwi.com.
- Guarantee that Kiwi.com employees are provided with the most efficient tools for their job while balancing costs and value.
- Quarterly review contracts with all suppliers and identify opportunities for improving cost efficiency.
- Regularly review customers satisfaction with tooling and automation. Promptly create an action plan to address deficiencies.
- Manage and cultivate Kiwi.com's skill-set for internal tools development by establishing best practices of how we manage these tools and upskill people in this area.
- Constantly improves "remote-friendly" collaboration concept with the goal to enable Kiwis working anywhere in the world.
- Own the "future collaboration vision" for Kiwi.com - define, build the strategy and execute.
- Understand company business context, share it with the team, and align the strategy.
- Deep understanding of the tool set used at Kiwi.com both at feature and customization level.
- Ability to perform software development, customization and administration of all the tools in the portfolio.
- Ability to build solutions on top of existing tools.
- Deep understanding of business unit needs so that these can be transferred into teams initiatives and plans.
- Contracts management, negotiation and vendor account management skills.
- Analytical mind with the ability to recognize and understand the broad business context.
- Great understanding of IT and Information Security fundamentals.
- Experience supporting, integrating and managing SaaS applications - including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, Groups and Google+), Slack, Confluence, JIRA, SuccessFactors, Concur, Netsuite and others.
- Understanding API architectures and the ability to build solutions on top of such APIs.
- Experiences in architecting systems supporting thousands of users.
- People management and team leadership skills - ability to set the context and expectations for the team, ability to support team members to reach their goals.
- Great communicator - ability to write articulate memos to socialize and get feedback on new ideas, proposed tests, and to gain broader alignment on key tech support decisions.
- Attention to detail and processes rigorousness.
- Lead by example by demonstrating company values and set the right context for team and individual behavior.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and ability to guarantee confidentiality in end-to-end processes.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of software development
- 5+ years people management
- 3+ years experience developing/maintaining off the shelf tools.
Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe).
- The opportunity to join a Tech Unicorn in it’s making and shape it.
- A supportive and international management team.
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.