Compensation & Benefits Manager
Our HR team is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager. This will be a new role in our HR team and thus a great asset. If you'd like to utilize your know-how and play a key role in coordinating compensation, preparing a benefits strategy and cooperating closely with our Executive Board, this is a chance for you!
The main responsibilities of the role will be to analyze compensation data within the organization and evaluate current and future job positions within Kiwi.com to determine classification and salary. This will ensure that we build a fair and attractive compensation/benefits plan that will help us further improve employee satisfaction. You will also play a key part in setting up a location-agnostic model of our operations, which we are aiming for.
What will you do?
- Closely cooperate with the Executive Board to prepare and maintain a global compensation & benefits strategy for Kiwi.com.
- Ensure the consistency of the job classification framework while cooperating with HRBPs on mapping new job positions.
- Design, implement and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Analyze compensation data within the organization and provide insights to management to ensure fair and transparent compensation across the company.
- Conduct market research and cooperate with external providers to define Comp&Ben benchmarks for potential company locations based on strategic business needs.
- Oversee competitive analysis, salary increase cycles and salary structure.
- Closely cooperate with the Finance team on budget preparation and reports.
- Drive and manage benefit plans.
- Assist in ensuring legal compliance with plan provisions for all benefit plans.
- Manage benefits communication strategy.
We would love to see you apply if you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of previous experience working in an in-house employee compensation & benefits role in a similar international environment (previous experience with salary and bonus reviews and benchmarking is essential).
- Have advanced analytical skills, and are highly numerate with great attention to detail.
- Are able to build and maintain relationships across all levels, including direct cooperation with the Executive Board.
- Are resourceful and proactive, able to work as part of the cooperative HR team as well as independently, managing competing priorities with a high degree of organization and self-direction.
- Possess strong communication, negotiation skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels.
What we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Five additional paid days off,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.