As a QA Engineer in search team you will work closely with both the front-end and back-end teams to test the product, design, implement and maintain automated tests to ensure our search lives up to high quality standards.
- Challenging the product’s functionality, quality and offering insights to improve it.
- Being a product super user (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do)
- Creating test cases, maintaining and executing tests (Automated/Manual)
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Analysing community reports, reproducing reported bugs.
- Supporting developers with bug reproducing, testing bug fixes/new features.
- Monitoring active issues, communicating across teams to ensure progress.
Skills and Qualifications
- API basics, and good command of Chrome DevTools
- 2 years of experience in software testing
- Test automation: design, implementation and maintaining automated tests using JS based workframe (we use Cypress)
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- BDD knowledge is a plus, writing test cases using Gherkin syntax
- Ability to identify key product risks and design tests around it
- Have a critical eye and are good at spotting issues & problem-solving skills
- Advanced OS user (Windows, android, MacOS, IOS)
- Good written and verbal English communication and can manage communication with stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- A team player, initiative and responsible individual
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Salary starting from 1 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!