- Gathering requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining WordPress installations (security, upgrades)
- Integrations with other company tools
- Troubleshooting content issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Ability to work with remote teams and understanding users’ needs
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (nice to have)
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Salary starting from 1 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!