Senior Logistics Sales Representative
The Senior Logistics Solutions Manager is a vital part of our Kingsgate Family. This individual brings several years of third-party logistics sales and industry knowledge to the sales team, will research and make prospecting calls to potential customers, and maintains customer relationships. This is not an entry-level position. This is a role for the seasoned professional who can expect to be paid based on the candidate’s experience and account following. Kingsgate's Senior Logistics Solutions Manager constantly strives to provide the best service, build the strongest relationships, provide insight to the sales team.
Responsibilities of a Senior Logistics Solutions Manager (aka Sales Rep, Account Manager):
- Generate new business through research and making prospecting calls.
- Find and identify opportunities to grow business.
- Drive profit (margin) through effective negotiation.
- A book of business and/or client following is a plus.
- Serve as a mentor to entry level to Trainee and Logistics Solutions Managers.
- Assist the team by providing insight through industry knowledge.
- Guide new hires through their training process, answers questions for new hires as they learn the industry.
- Assist trainees with all facets of the sales cycle including the lead generation, prospecting, quoting, closing the sale.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships.
- Always work to understand the client’s needs and identify the best freight solution.
- Be both available and accountable to customers.
- Create your own work day through effective time management – find a workflow that allows you to be the most productive.
- Learn how to respond in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage stress and stay focused on goals.
Qualities of a Successful Candidate:
- 2-5 years logistics sales experience.
- A book of business and/or client following.
- Leadership capabilities; ability to mentor new sales hires.
- Deep-seated competitiveness.
- Motivated by unlimited commission potential.
- Passion for learning and collaboration.
- Resilience towards rejection.
- Goal-driven and accountable for meeting performance objectives.
- Responsive to coaching and able to use feedback to continuously improve.
What We Offer:
At Kingsgate Logistics, we are all committed to going above and beyond for every customer. We take the same approach with employees, making Kingsgate one of the best places to work in Cincinnati and Dayton.
- Highly competitive base pay commensurate with experience.
- Aggressive commission schedule above base pay with Unlimited Earnings Potential!
- Career growth opportunities within the company – including opening branch offices.
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your time with Kingsgate.
- Fun, casual and creative work environment.
- Exceptional benefits and 401 K program.
- Future career freedom – no non-compete contract.
- Incentive contests – we reward hard work!
An award winning, family-owned business, Kingsgate Logistics has been in business for 33 years. Since then, we’ve been consistently recognized for our industry-leading transportation services, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology. Our dynamic, supportive work environment embraces innovation and forward thinking. Here, you can be part of a culture of connection, where our employees are united by our mission, vision and reputation as a WINNER of Best Places to Work in Cincinnati and Dayton.
Work confidently with Kingsgate. Apply Today!