Logistics Sales Representative- West Chester
Responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
- Seek out prospective clients
- Generate new business through cold calling (at least 75 calls a day)
- Consistently bring in new accounts
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Always work to understand the prospective client’s needs
- Create a smooth transition of the account to the account manager
- Create your own work day through effective time management – find a workflow that allows you to be the most productive
- Learn how to respond in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Just as no two clients are the same, no two freight solutions are the same; workdays are unpredictable at Kingsgate
Qualities of a Successful Candidate:
- Deep-seated competitiveness (at Kingsgate, teamwork and healthy competition go hand in hand)
- Motivated by unlimited commission potential
- Passion for learning and collaboration
- Resilience towards rejection
- Goal-driven and accountable for meeting performance objectives
- Responsive to coaching and able to use feedback to continuously improve
What We Offer:
At Kingsgate Logistics, we are all committed to going above and beyond for every customer. We take the same approach with employees, making Kingsgate one of the best jobs in Cincinnati.
- Competitive base pay and aggressive commission schedule
- Receive residuals on all new accounts brought in
- Career mobility within the organization, and learned skills that translate to multiple career paths
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your time with Kingsgate
- Fun, casual and creative work environment
- Exceptional benefits and 401 K program
- Future career freedom – no non-compete contract
- Incentive contests – we reward hard work!
An award winning, family-owned business, Kingsgate Logistics has been in business for over 30 years. Since then, we’ve been consistently recognized for our industry-leading transportation services, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology. Our dynamic, supportive work environment embraces innovation and forward thinking. Here, you can be part of a culture of connection, where our employees are united by our mission and by our reputation as one of the best jobs in both Cincinnati and Dayton.
Connect to your best. Connect with Kingsgate.