Front Desk Coordinator - Bilingual
Greet and direct employees and visitors to the appropriate employee and/or department, assist clients, manage multi-line phone system and assist quality assurance department with quality related tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer multi-line phone system and direct calls to the appropriate employee and/or department.
- Monitor & disseminate electronic faxes to the appropriate employee and/or department.
- Assist with scheduling TRC appointments & consistent follow-up communication with client families.
- Assist with translations for Spanish-speaking families.
- Receive incoming mail and process outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- Complete monthly designated calls to patient families to ensure satisfaction in services.
- Send missed visit reports to physicians monthly.
- Medical record keeping.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices & procedures & report unsafe activity to your supervisor.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental & company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write & speak effectively and able to public speak internally and with outside vendors – may be required in more than one language.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, record keeping & routine database activity.
- Prioritize, handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- The ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English and Spanish.
- 1 - 2 years Medical Office experience
- Specific data entry systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Continued education courses preferred. Combination of education and experience will also be considered.