Intake Coordinator - Home Health
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for administrative duties surrounding the initiation of home health speech, physical and occupational therapy services for KidsCare Therapy’s team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initial intake communications for new patients
- Verifying benefits for new and existing patients
- Requesting and entering authorizations
- Calling physicians for paperwork needs
- Staffing new patients and re-staffing existing patients
- Scheduling evaluations and routine visits
- Re-certification and re-authorization requests for existing patients
- Compliance with state policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred, but not required.
Education & Experience:Education
- 1-2 years of Customer Service or Administrative experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Combination of education and experience will also be considered.