Have you been looking for a career that allows you flexibility in your schedule and ample time with your family? Would you like a role that gives you the independence you desire, but also offers a plethora of resources for your career growth? Can you imagine providing services in a relaxed and laid back environment? Look no further, all you need to do is apply!
We are looking for nurses who are interested in helping serve our homebound patients, all while designing a career path that leads you to your highest level of success. KidsCare values our employees and our families above all else.
KidsCare Home Health is searching for passionate PRN RN and LVNs in all service areas! Come be the ray of sunshine and hope these families have been searching for.
Preferred Skills should include:
- A strong diverse pediatric background
- Innovation and creativity
- Time Management & Organization
- Initiating & Implementing patient’s plan of care
- Minimum 1 year Home Health Experience preferred
- Trach and Vent experience is preferred
- Current and Unrestricted RN/LVN Texas License
- Reliable Car and Auto Insurance
- Clean Background and Criminal Record
- Clean Drug Screening
- Current CPR & PALS Certification preferred
- Competitive Pay – hourly pay and overtime allowed
- 12 Hour & 8 hour Day/Night Shifts - we can fit your needs
- Flexible Schedules – allows you to prioritize your personal life
- Variety of Assignments, Procedures, and Treatments – helps you grow your scope of practice
- 401 (k) – employer matching
- Health Insurance – full-time nurses
- Vision and Dental Insurance – for part-time and full-time nurses
What makes us different:
- We C.A.R.E. – we are committed to building on our foundation of changing lives through C.A.R.E. – Commitment, Accountability, Results and Ethics.
- Home and Work Life Balance – We are working parents too, we get it.
- Ethically Centered – Our clients and our nurses are our top priority.
- Premier Pediatric Home Health Team – Join us now and invest in your future!
Come work for a company that puts your needs before their own and supports you daily. Set the pace of your success!
Interested applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org