Pediatric Nursing Marketing Liaison
A great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to assist KidsCare Therapy's marketing efforts in the Fort Worth area. This person needs to have knowledge and experience in the Fort Worth market and be able to create & execute a marketing plan focused on obtaining new sources of client referrals as we build the KidsCare Home Health Pediatric Private Duty Nursing brand in Fort Worth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop an assigned Sales Territory including Hospitals, Clinics, Specialists and Social Workers.
- Establish co-marketing opportunities within community of DME, Medical Supplies and Medical Vendors.
- Routinely visit referral sources to educate on services, this will include in-services and/or cold calls.
- Correspond with physicians/ case managers / referral coordinators to ensure satisfaction with our services.
- Facilitate Meet and Greets with Caregivers of patients in home or in hospital setting prior to discharge.
- Develop new referral sources and increase brand awareness through networking and community events.
- Organize and Represent KidsCare Home Health at resource fairs, health fairs, and/or community events.
- Routinely meet with other agencies at networking events to build rapport & ascertain industry changes.
- Track, analyze, and report referral sources & marketing trends utilizing Kantime for monthly meetings.
- Responsible for budget tracking and cost managing of expenses monthly according KidsCare policy.
- Meet or exceed monthly referral & admit goals for assigned territory.
- Build cohesive relationships with DON, RNs, and Clinical Managers to aide with productivity, assess needs, and increase patient census.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices & procedure.
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including writing, and presenting to large and small groups.
- Exhibit a "can-do" attitude and willingness to lead and follow as a team player.
- Flexible, responsive, and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project and time management skills.
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- General Knowledge of Medicaid & Commercial Insurance payor sources required.
- Knowledge of Private Duty and Skilled Nursing terminology strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in a Hospital or Specialist setting preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business/Healthcare, and 2-5 years of experience.