Healthcare Sales Coordinator
A great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to assist KidsCare Home Health's marketing efforts in the Colorado Springs area. This person needs to have knowledge and experience in this market area and be able to create & execute a marketing plan focused on obtaining new sources of client referrals as we build the KidsCare Home Health brand in the Colorado Springs area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Routinely visit referral sources to educate on our services; this will include in-services and/or cold calls.
- Develop new referral sources and increase public relations profile.
- Implement revisions to marketing materials.
- Coordinate and occasionally attend recruiting events, conferences and university appearances.
- Responsible for budget tracking and managing purchase requisitions for marketing order.
- Writes monthly E-newsletter, Quarterly Newsletters, Blog Posts, Press Releases and Articles for public relations purposes.
- Liaison between the agency, designers and printers for marketing and recruiting materials. Manages new projects from inception to final print.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices & procedures.
- Taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Willing to travel 20%.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including writing and presenting.
- Exhibit a "can-do" attitude and willingness to lead and/or follow as a team player.
- Flexible, responsive, and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Medicaid / Medicare services preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business/Healthcare, and 3-7 years of experience.