Pediatric Physical Therapist
Are you looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to help children and challenges you to become a better therapist? Do you dream of working for a company that puts ethics as their top priority? Do you have a skill set you want to share with others? Why not join a team that restores pride and confidence in their employees?
KidsCare Home Health is that company. Better yet, KidsCare Home Health is the family that invests in your future and helps you become the therapist you have always desired to be. We put our therapist FIRST. We have added leadership roles that come with minimal stress levels and have redesigned our mentorship programs so that everyone gets the guidance they are looking for. Your success is our focus.
KidsCare Home Health is hiring Part-time, Full-time, and PRN Physical Therapists who are looking for a place to aspire to greater heights in their career exploration. Wouldn’t you love to work for a company that recognizes your hard work and dedication? Let’s make that dream a reality.
Do your abilities include? :
- Treating with clinical independence
- Maintaining comprehensive organization
- Conducting thorough evaluations
- Writing quality documentation
- Overcoming various challenges
What do we offer? :
- Auto Allowance – the larger the caseload, the larger the payout
- Consolidated Caseloads – shorter driving distances
- Company Car – Nissan line (after one year of full-time employment)
- Create your own schedule – choose patients and treatment times
- 401 K – employer matching (after one year of employment and 1,000 visits)
- Health Insurance – for full-time therapists
- Dental/Vision – for part-time and full-time therapists
What makes us different? :
- Therapist Owned/Operated – We understand your challenges first hand.
- Home and Work Life Balance – We are working parents too, we get it.
- Ethically Centered – Our clients and therapist are our top priority.
What do we require?
- Reliable Car and Auto Insurance
- Clean Background and Criminal Record
- Clean Drug Screening
- Current Texas Physical Therapy License
Come work for a company that puts your needs before their own and supports you daily. Set the pace of your success!
Interested applicants please send resume to Recruiting@kidscarehh.com